Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Power

Of the 2 commercials I help write, I just got an audition call for one of them. Strange how that happens. This is at Westside Casting today at 2pm. My agent said to dress "casual" which could mean many things. But the way the concept was described to me was upscale Armani-casual. Well, guess I have an edge. Also, I had some time to prepare for the scene. I doubt anyone knows the scope of the scene like I do.

Of course, this doesn't mean I'm a shoe-in for the job. But it will give me more information than the next guy. Starting to feel sort of like Gordon Greco of Wall Street now. And, yes, greed IS good.

Today, I'm playing tour guide with my friend from Taiwan and then I'm taking her to the airport. After that, I gotta run to Little Tokyo for the Cold Tofu workshop. Don't want to miss a class.

No comments: