Friday, April 22, 2005

Yawn . . . I Booked the IBM

See what a difference it makes when I'm working steadily? I don't stress the little stuff, nor the big stuff, for that matter.

Yes, I booked the IBM job for Monday. And I didn't even fret it for a second. I was mostly wondering how I'd work it out with my freelance schedule. Turns out, it was not even an issue. Also, I may just get the other booking as well, but I'll hear about that one by tonight.

And it looks like my current freelance gig will extend till September, or even indefinitely. Yawn again. (No, not being cocky. Can't afford to be cocky. You should see my bank account!)

Just while writing this, the HR person of my current gig's competing client (does that make sense?) called to set up an appointment for me to meet them next week.

Oh, I like this. I like it a lot! I think I'll celebrate this weekend.

Sasha at Avalon this Saturday. Oh yeah....

No comments: