Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Another Callback

I had a callback yesterday morning for that Safeway commercial. Had to play a baker, which is something I actually have experience doing. I worked in one of those big bread factories in Seattle during the summer break from college. There's more to this story, but I'd rather not go into it right now. Let's just say I suffered a concussion one day and wasted about $10,000 in bad bread on another day.

During the audition, they switched it up and asked if I could spin a pizza in the air. Fortunately (well, depending on how you look at it), I once worked for Dominos Pizza and seen this done before. The trick is that after you spin it in the air, you catch it on the back of your hands, so as not to cause holes in the dough.

This is my third callback in a row. I should be more stoked about this since I haven't really had much luck with commercials in the last two or three years. What am I doing differently lately? I don't know. Lady Luck perhaps? Probably.

No comments: