Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Turn of Events

I just got early word from my inside sources at the office that I am to get a pink slip tomorrow. Well, me and about a dozen others, apparently.

Today, I spent most of the afternoon cleaning out my personal files from the computer I use, dumping all the passwords and cookies I have stored in web browsers, and beginning the process of cleaning out my shelves.

At the lobby to the elevator, I ran into the CEO, who doesn't know I know. He asked what was in my two plastic grocery bags. I told him, "groceries."

I have a commercial audition tomorrow for a hardware chain. Last Thursday, I had one for TGIFridays. Pretty amazing I'm getting commercial auditions at all.

And that print job I booked last week? It went pretty smoothly. Spent a few hours taking pictures inside the Disney Concert Hall in Downtown L.A. Just your run-of-the-mill photo shoot.

Anyway, I'll be walking out of that office tomorrow just like I walked in 11 months ago: a professional. It was good while it lasted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.